Tuesday, July 13, 2010

what to do

Here are two things I have purchased to get us through the summer. No matter how much stuff I try to plan, I need to have things to keep the kids busy at home. It gets expensive to go to places all the time, so I invested in these.


Step2 Arctic Splash Water Table



Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe


So far the water table has been a hit with the 2 year old....it provides endless entertainment, especially with some extra bath toys and a small watering can. There are a lot of water tables out there, but this was the least expensive.

We have not broken out the Play-Doh yet (I hate Play-Doh by the way and so does Mark). I am waiting for the right really-bored-moment to get it out. My five year old asks me every day, but we aren't there yet. I must be desperate for them to have fun activities to buy this, but I'm thinking that it will be a hit!

1 comment:

eva said...

I agree...those two things are life savers for sure (and how does play-doh end up EVERYWHERE??)