Sunday, April 25, 2010

every day can be earth day





Here is a quick Earth Day recap...we did in fact make the Plant Pals, the kids loved that part. We also purchased the Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter. You may have seen it on tv. It's a way to garden upside down, especially if you don't have room to plant your own garden. We chose tomatoes to start, but they also have herbs, strawberries and hot peppers. I'm pretty excited to see if it works, so stay tuned for updates. I want to have my own garden bed of vegetables so bad, but we don't have any where to put it. As soon as we do, I am going to have the best garden! Until then I'm trying out the Topsy Turvy!

1 comment:

eva said...

Oh, let me know how it grows. Bret's working on the seedlings and should be ready soon for the offical topsy-turvy planting :)