Tuesday, April 6, 2010

wikki wikki wikki


At church on Easter Sunday, we watched four young boys in front of us stay entertained the whole time. It was kind of amazing. I would say they ranged from 6 years old to 9 years old. They were playing with Wikki Stix. I had never heard of them before, but apparently they have been around awhile. They are wax and yarn sticks that can be bent and turned to create things. I watched them make a necklace, flowers, a play knife and a bunch of other stuff. They are reusable and non-toxic. I am definitely going to get some for my almost 5 year old for a plane ride we will be taking soon. I hope they work as well as they did at church!

1 comment:

Marisela Photography said...

Hey Amanda my kids got these one time at PF Changs we thought they were perfect diiner time at a resturant.