Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bugaboo


The Bugaboo Stroller is nothing new for sure! I think the first time I heard about it was before I was even pregnant and I knew I just HAD to have one too. So when Brody was a bun in my oven, it was our big purchase. Now the stroller topic has come up a lot over the last few years and two babies. I've been asked numerous times "why on earth would you spend $800+ on a stroller." Ok, so I will tell you why. I am on baby #2 and my stroller works as well as it did the day I got it. It cleans well. It's versatile; baby facing front, baby facing back, baby lying back, or baby in bassinet. It's all terrain (we've been through snow, dirt, hills, sand, mud, etc). It's been everything I need. I've watched other friends buy new strollers for their 2nd baby...but me, I just have my one. When Piper was born we bought the attachment so Brody could stand and ride, no need for a double stroller. I know this stroller could last through a 3rd child if we decide to have one. I love the bugaboo and I recommend it to any parent who wants a great stroller. Just had to share an all time fav.

No comments: