Sunday, October 19, 2008

Goop by Gwyneth Paltrow

Now if you are a part of the blogging world you have probably already read about Gwyneth Paltrow's website and emails called Goop. But, for all of my non-blogging friends, I wanted to share a new definite favorite. Goop is a website, or newsletters you can subscribe to that are about nourishing the inner aspect. The emails dish about food, places, fashion, things to do and see and spirituality. I have already received an email with recipes, about Paris, on fashion and on spirituality. I love getting them, in fact I can't wait to receive one. And even if I'm not planning a trip to Paris soon, I appreciate reading about her favorites. I have always liked and respected Gwyneth Paltrow. I love her fashion taste, her exercise regime, her daughter's name (Apple), and so much more. So these emails provide a little bit of insight into her life and her fabulous taste. Go to www.goop.com and sign up for her newsletter! Below is a picture from one of her newsletters with an outfit I am trying to duplicate for Fall!

1 comment:

The Shaft's said...

This is the main style here in Japan, how funny?!