Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Party Favorites

Here are my favorite pics from a 40th birthday party I was hired to plan. I made everything myself. I did the invites, decorations, flowers, favors and even took the pics for the birthday girl all night! Only thing I did not do was make the cake. Enjoy the pics below!


invitation


cake/favor table (I used wrapping paper for the table runner). 
Cake from All About the Cake in Dana Point.

banner close-up

picture garland

ding dong lollipop favors

twinkies lollipop favors

flowers with a saying she always uses, other flowers had different sayings

more flowers

close up of the confetti I made

2 comments:

The Shaft's said...

Great JOB! Do you do international parites? 30 is just around the corner, EK!

CG said...

I love these party ideas..especially the twinkie idea!