Saturday, October 11, 2008

Feeling Fabulous!


Feeling fabulous is a definite favorite thing! It's our 5 year anniversary tomorrow and we are heading off to the St Regis in Monarch Beach today for a night. I'm feeling a little fabulous right now with anticipation. We will also be having dinner at the Chart House and brunch in the morning at the hotel. Luxury rarely happens anymore so it feels good to enjoy it for a little while, but I'll be just as happy to get back to wearing my sweats and wiping up spit-up on Monday with my kids.

Happy Anniversary Mark! I don't know how you put up with me....but I love you for it. I think our marriage is pretty fabulous in our own way. I love you.

2 comments:

eva said...

Happy Anniversary Mark and Amanda! I think you guys are fabulous every day of the year. Hope to see you soon.

Williams Family said...

Congrat on five years Babe. I hope you have a Fabulous time. Enjoy every moment!!!